Oakland's Beautiful Lake Merritt

Oakland's Beautiful Lake Merritt
Lake Merritt's site

Friday, June 15, 2012

A Call For Dance Studios

As a performer growing up in Oakland I was lucky to have the world at my doorstep through dance. Whether Haitian, West African, or Ballet, I gained a sense of the world through the twinkling of my toes. 
Malonga Center of the Arts courtesy of OaklandNorth.net
Everybody's Creative Dance Center, Mosswood Park, Studio One, Ms. Manduke at Oakland Tech, the Malonga Center, and Shawl Anderson all hold great memories of  dance in my heart and now Oakland's Art & Soul Festival will feature the many dance studios located throughout the city and are looking for performers. For more information call 510-763-5180. 

 The 12th Annual Art and Soul Festival is scheduled for AUG 4th and 5th, 2012. You can check out the following link to find out about this year's line up.  www.artandsouloakland.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment