Oakland's Beautiful Lake Merritt

Oakland's Beautiful Lake Merritt
Lake Merritt's site

Thursday, July 23, 2015

#oaklandbeloved ‬ ‪#‎creepymoon‬ ‪#‎lakeshore‬

I actually love when the night skies look creepy. Took this pic on July 3rd, 2015. Had a interesting night and learned a lot... The first thing I learned was that I'm never going to a certain restaurant around that area thanks to a the guy that answered the phone once I arrived home and learned that my order was all wrong and called to let them know. #smarta&&

The second thing I learned is that I gotta figure out the right settings for my camera to actually take shots of the creepy sky more successfully. Gotta remember lower aperture number means wider iris light or something like that. Nonetheless here's today's #oaklandbeloved enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment