Oakland's Beautiful Lake Merritt

Oakland's Beautiful Lake Merritt
Lake Merritt's site

Friday, July 3, 2015

OMGEEEE!!!! #WarriorsParade #DubnationCelebration

It's been a few weeks and after finally completing some work projects I am able to sift through all of the pictures I took at the +Golden State Warriors #ChampionshipParade #DubnationCelebration that happened in #Oakland on June 19th. The Parade was stupendous and Oakland was beautiful with over 1.1 million fans decorating the city with blue, gold, and white. I was so proud of my city.

So I'm gonna get things started and post the first 10 or so pics that have been crowding space on memory stick. I got #HELLA pictures so please be patient and stay tuned because there is more to come in the near future. To view photos as I add them you can do one of three things:

#1 Like my page on Facebook--this way when new photos are posted they will more than likely show up in your timeline. You can find my Town Trippin's Facebook page here facebook.com/towntrippin

#2 Comeback to this page whenever you please and click here. Yes I do post on Facebook but I also post pictures of all the events that I photograph.

#3 Shoot me an email at hollaatus@towntrippin.net and I will email you whenever I post new pics --well until the last pic is posted--


















No comments:

Post a Comment